1) FIREFALL – That was a fun film,Any set gossip ?
“Firefall” was a very fun movie to shoot! I was doing a scene playing a Director of a show in the film and Kopi Sotiropulos was the Producer. It was soo much fun working with KOPI. I had no idea how talented he was as an actor!
2) WARLOCK’S MAGIC – fill us in on this series ?
“Warlock’s Magic” is a mini-series we filmed in Hollywood. I have the role of an evil villain “Dekkar” who is constantly trying to kill the lead of the whole series. I get my butt kicked quite of few times in this film. We have already filmed many episodes. This is such a fun role for me! I have never played an evil character before and I have to say I am having a blast doing it! It has shown on a few channels down in LA, but the producers are aggressively trying to sell it to a network. That will be amazing! I am so lucky!
3) One Sentence Descriptions –
Soke Dave Johnson ( A true Bad Ass who is a Grand Master of Seieido Martial Arts who is my teacher who gave me my 2nd Degree Elite Black Belt)
Joe Ozier (Best Zombie we have in Z SURVIVE) He really isn’t a zombie though…
Lu Dwyer ( A rich lady who owns UFC fighters who I Bodyguard for)
Scott Seargeant ( A wonderful Actor, Producer and friend who goes all out when he films a movie)
4) BEST of ‘ The Jeff ‘ On / Off set ?
5) WORST of ‘The Jeff ‘ On/Off set ?
6) What is this about working for MARVEL Comics as ‘Spiderman’ and swinging from Mall Floor to ceilings ?
The first time I did one of these gigs was around Halloween. I had to sign an affidavit that I would not wear the costume on anything, but the spiderman gig….but they didn’t say my best friend couldn’t wear it!!! I watched my best friend have the most fun in his life wearing it to a party. What can I say….I honored the contract..
7) Can you get dirt on your face,For a role ?
8) How much do you work out ?
9) That theory or slogan that makes Jeff
‘Keep Running ‘ ?
I can think of many! “Live and let Live, “Don’t worry be HAPPY”, “I can do All things through CHRIST who strengthens me” “Love is always the best thing to give”