1) Do you resent being a SCREAM QUEEN ?
I wasn’t completely sure what it was, so I looked it up.
The term “scream queen” is more specifically used to refer to the “attractive young damsels-in-distress“ characters that have appeared in a number of films in the horror genre. Lloyd Kaufman, co-founder of Troma Entertainment, noted that being a scream queen is “more than just crying and having ketchup thrown on you. You not only have to be attractive, but you also have to have a big brain. You have to be frightened, you have to be sad, you have to be romantic.”
Wow, That sounds Great! No, l love being a Scream Queen!
2) What can you say about your next film – TRAKKED ?
Making “Trakked” and any feature film at all, (even Really bad ones) is an Astronomical amount of work. I can say that I truly hope that this movie will have success and everyone involved in making it will platform to a new level….This movie is fictional and made for entertainment purposes but will get your mind thinking in this ever changing world of technology. “What will be Next”. Could something like this really happen? I’ve been fortunate to team up with Rob Villano as my partner. I knew what he could deliver and He Did! As cinematographer and editor he’s Top notch on every level.
3) What is the BEST of ‘The Sutch’ On/Off set ?
On Set, being persistent to deliver the intended planned day. No matter what obstacle comes my way as director, (and they definitely do), I remain calm (at least on the outside) and just focus on the goals of the day. This is how I manage to finish every project I start. No matter what happens, you Just Keep Going! Roll with the punches, go with the flow.
Off Set, the best of me would be
hmmm, idk. I’m kind of lame. I Love my Dog, freedom and morning coffee.
4) What is the WORST of ‘The Sutch’ On/Off set ?
The worst of me onset would be just when I’m tired or burnt out. Sometimes it’s hard to get a good night sleep when you have a big stressful day planned. I just don’t let it show and push forward.
The worst of me offset is dealing with problems in daily life. Everything turns into a project. Yes, I’m single and may be forever, idk…gets into that freedom thing I think. Sometimes I need a mans help though like if you get a mouse in the house or something.
5) One Sentence Descriptions – Luc Bernier is a good friend and co-star who’s talented and passionate about what he does and loved by many ______,Rob Villano is the Very Ambitious talented Work Horse that I knew “Would be” before teaming up with him as my partner on Trakked.______Len Kabasinski is a focused film maker who has delivered a lot of movies and a good martial artist.______, Debbie D is a very nice lady who loves animals that I haven’t seen in years. Monica Hayes is a new actress with a great look that I brought into my projects because I can see her raw talent.
Not sure if any of those were run-on sentences.
6) Are ‘Martial Arts’ your secret vice ?
Yes, for sure. If I miss my workouts and training, I feel it. Almost like a craving, something I need like a drug. I get anxious and spastic without it. A great replacement for drugs and a natural antidepressant.
7) You prefer Writing,Directing or Acting ?
At this point, because I’ve been doing them all for quite awhile, they all mesh together as one. Nothing feels better then seeing the final product of what you created from all of the different aspects that were put into it. Acting, of course is the most fun. Writing and Directing is a completely different type of thinking. You Really have to THINK! and Plan. And then there’s writers block.
8) You take photos of others and pose too ?
Yes, I do! Photography can be added to my list of credentials and I love it. I still like to pose sometimes. Especially for certain favorite photographers. A good photographer can really bring out the best in you.
9) You have been running SIREN TALES for awhile,Is it tough being the Boss?
I Would have it no other Way. haha. If I wasn’t the boss it would mean I would lose some of my freedom. I was not born to work 9-5 and am not a morning person.
10) Take a moment and explain ‘The Sutch’ plan for success in movies & life ?
I have another feature film all written. Would be a bigger budget. Just taking some time to see what we do with “Trakked” and I will view my options from there. Oh, and Yes, One of these day I Swear I Will find a husband.http://www.sirentales.com/