1) Did you know 12 actresses auditioned for your role in Blood Drive
No I had no idea! I knew there had been several but I was not aware that there was 12
2) What is harder to do Modeling or Acting ?
I would have to say they are both equally challenging and demanding.
With modeling you have to always be on your A-game as far as eating healthy and working out. With Acting it is a combination of a lot of technique and memorization for blocking marks when to turn and where. Not to mention memorizing an entire script.
3) BEST of Miranda’ On/Off set ?
Best On Set: Ability to keep focused and flexible simultaneously. Best Off Set: Desire to gain knowledge of the in’s and out’s of this industry
4) WORST of Miranda’ On/Off set Worst On Set:
5) One Sentence Descriptions –
Kevin Searcy: Extremely helpful and very patient in communicating direction of on set.
Eric Galvan: Very Respectful, there was a physical scene to be initiated by Eric that made me very uncomfortable. I expressed this to him prior to the scene. Well, the first few takes took place and Kevin came over and said, “So are we taking that part out?” We laughed and then continued following the script.
David Stay: He was a character and kept me laughing. He also taught me a lot on set for getting into and maintaining my character.
6) Was ‘Blood Drive’ the coldest you have been ?
That was probably top 3 of the coldest I’ve been. There was one time I did a fashion show where I had to wear a dress made from window screening and old computer parts in 35 degrees for about four hours, however, even then my feet weren’t turning blue and I didn’t have the uncontrollable shakes like on set with the Blood Drive.
7) On your resume it says Whistling & Fire Arms ? Care to explain ?
I Absolutely love whistling to different songs on the radio, but I can only do it when I’m driving by myself because it drives everyone in the car crazy. As far as firearms, being a southern girl that was mandated in our house hold.
8) Supposed to be a Feature Film about modern day BLOOD DRIVE, You gonna audition for it ?
OF COURSE I AM! I had such a great time on the short set, I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to work with such a great team!
9) So you must hear how much you look like the Classic Beauties of film & modeling like Marilyn Monroe ? You okay with comparisons ?
Yes, I really do like the comparisons. It is very encouraging to hear them. I’m not your average 6 ft tall 110 lb model. If all of those talented women can make it in the industry then why can’t I? Just don’t ask me to sing…
10) So your fans are just now gathering to support your career, What do you wanna say to them ?
You can’t get anywhere in this industry without people taking notice of you. Those are the ones who really help you get out there and continue to give you the encouragement to keep going when things are slow. So thank you to those who have always and will continue to support me.